Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
5 posts
0 visits


Hehe started this conversation
I got fixed in 2007 an now its 11 years later i am a newly wed with my new husband i have 2 girls of my own an 5 step girls me an my husband want a child of our own i have no income my husband an youngest daughter are disabiled we have a hard time as it is im only asking for some help to get my tubes untied they were clipped burnt an tied plzzzzz help me i want a baby
Click here to add your comment...
7 kids between you both and he is disabled, probably a good idea you can't have anymore.
Talk to sonshinesas
woman in a shoe   in reply to Hehe
It ok alot of people do. But again i had the samething as u did the drs has said they can not do anything cause the way they did it they told me if they was just tie them they could change it but sent they tie burt them there was not anything they could do now. Hope u the best
Talk to woman in a shoe
Hehe   in reply to woman in a shoe
Ok i must of mis under stood this site sorry
Talk to Hehe
woman in a shoe
Hi this is only a info site. I also had mine tubes tied clipped and burnt. When i had mine done the dr said i could not have mine untied. Put there no resources that helps with that. Also there no cash on this site
Talk to woman in a shoe